Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ☆ Easy ☆ Cod and Vegetables in Ankake Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ☆ Easy ☆ Cod and Vegetables in Ankake Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
More than likely you’ve heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples can benefit an individuals brain. They learned that one of the elements in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples you can minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. One thing you should recognize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ☆ easy ☆ cod and vegetables in ankake sauce recipe. To cook ☆ easy ☆ cod and vegetables in ankake sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make ☆ Easy ☆ Cod and Vegetables in Ankake Sauce:
- Use 4 cuts Cod
- Use 1 dash Salt and pepper
- You need 1 Plain flour
- Prepare Vegetables for the ankake sauce
- Get 1 Carrot
- Take 5 leaves Chinese or napa cabbage
- You need 4 Shiitake mushrooms
- Take 1⁄2 bag Bean sprouts
- Prepare Seasoning ingredients:
- Get 1 tbsp Chicken soup stock granules
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Sake
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- You need 250 ml Water
- Provide 1 Katakuriko slurry
Steps to make ☆ Easy ☆ Cod and Vegetables in Ankake Sauce:
- Season cod with salt and pepper (use unseasoned cod, so it doesn't get too salty). Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Chop the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Rinse the bean sprouts.
- Blot the fish with a paper towel and dust with flour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, then add the fish. Fry, then remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, add the ingredients for the ankake sauce and briefly stir-fry. The vegetables will be simmered later, so do not need to cook through at this point.
- Add all of the seasoning ingredients expect for the katakuriko slurry, and bring to a boil. Then add the katakuriko slurry to thicken.
- Return the fish to the pan, and simmer until the sauce reaches your desired thickness.
If you find this ☆ Easy ☆ Cod and Vegetables in Ankake Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.