Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ogbono soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ogbono soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You may know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
At this time we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. As I am confident you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the actual list of cancers which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I am not sure about you but when I read that I went out and got an entire bag of apples.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to locate many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce department. It can really help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ogbono soup recipe. You can have ogbono soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare ogbono soup:
- Get 1⁄2 cup crayfish (dried&crushed)
- Provide 3 each fresh water fish of your choice
- Get 1 loaf beef (chopped)
- Take 1 dash dawa-dawa (nigerian seasoning)
- Provide 1⁄4 liter palm oil
- Use 1 cup ogbono(wild-mango seeds)
- Prepare 3 bunch pumpkin leaves (chopped)
Steps to make ogbono soup:
- mix ogbono crushed seeds with the palmoil in a bowl till there are no seeds and set aside.
- season meat and chopped fresh fish with seasoning cubes of your choice. bring to boil till completely cooked
- add the mixture to the boiling meat and fish and stirr… it then resembles the outcome of blended okra..
- add in crushed crayfish and dawa-dawa… and keep stirring
- finally add chopped pumpkin leaves… dont stir.. cover put and allow to steam for 5 mins… then finally stir
- serve with akpu, eba, pounded yam or any other swallows available
If you find this ogbono soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.