Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mandys spicy butternut squash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mandys spicy butternut squash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually excellent information. Once in a while, though, you totally do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now virtually all of the popular fast food places have broadened their menus. There are many salads around today. You could also select Chili. You can get baked potatoes. Fruit is normally offered. There are lots of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your supper through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This helps you keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else make your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mandys spicy butternut squash soup recipe. You can cook mandys spicy butternut squash soup using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mandys spicy butternut squash soup:
- Prepare The butternut squash"
- Use 1 large butternut squash washed and trimmed seeds removed (do not peel off the skin)
- You need 1 medium hot red chilli pepper diced
- You need 4 garlic cloves chopped
- Provide 2 tbsp butter
- Take 2 tsp ground cumin
- Prepare to taste salt and pepper
- Get Soup base:
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter to saute vegetables
- Provide 1 large onion, chopped
- You need 2 large carrot peeled and sliced
- Take 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- You need 2 long red peppers sliced
- Get 2 dried bay leaves
- Take 1 vegetable stock cube
- Take 1 tbsp oregano (dried)
- Prepare 2 tbsp sweet paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cumin
- You need enough water to cover all veg(about 8 cups)
Steps to make Mandys spicy butternut squash soup:
- Pre heat oven to 180℃/350℉.
- Wash the squash, chop off the top and bottom of squash and remove the seeds (don't throw away seeds wash them and roast them until golden about 8-10 minutes)
- Place squash in roasting pan and top with garlic, chilli, 2 tsp of cumin, butter salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes until squash is softened.
- In a large pot melt butter add all remaining veg, mushroom, onions, peppers, carrots, add all the seasonings - bay leaves, paprika, oregano, cumin, veg stock cube saute for 10 minutes until veg are tender. Add enough water to cover including the adding of the butternut squash.
- Simmer all cooked vegetables for 30 minutes and blend until smooth and creamy. Check for seasoning and serve, enjoy
If you find this Mandys spicy butternut squash soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.