Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. From time to time, though, you definitely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Milk, juice and water would be the best choices for beverages. Drinking a large soda forces hundreds of empty calories into your diet. One helping of soda pop is eight oz.. That serving could contain many spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food fizzy drinks are no less than twenty ounces large. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage increases your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and milk, however, are much better choices.
Basic sense states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's white green chile chicken enchiladas recipe. To cook mike's white green chile chicken enchiladas you need 41 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get ● For Your Proteins
- Prepare 4 Fat Free Chicken Breasts
- Get 1 (32 oz) Box Chicken Broth
- You need 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Cumin
- Get 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Use 1 tbsp Mexican Oregano
- Prepare 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- Use as needed Water
- Take ● For Your Dry Enchilada Mixture
- Prepare 1 Can Drained Black Olives [halved]
- Prepare 1⁄2 Cup Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves]
- Prepare 1⁄2 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- Get 1 Cup Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves for topping]
- Use 1⁄3 Cup Red Onions [+ reserves for topping]
- Get 1⁄3 Cup White Onions [+ reserves for topping]
- Take 2 EX LG Fine Minced Jalepenos [+ reserves for topping]
- Get 2 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Prepare 2 tbsp Ground Cumin
- Get 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp Hatch Green Chilie Powder
- Get 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Take ● For Your Wet Enchilada Ingredients
- Take 1 (16 oz) Bucket Bueno Hatch Green Chilies
- Take 2 Cans Camplles Cream Of Chicken Soup
- Get 1 (4 oz) Can Hatch Green Chilies
- Take 1 Cup Sour Cream
- Get 1⁄8 Cup Cream Cheese
- Use ● For Your Enchiladas Toppers [to taste]
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) Can Hatch Green Chilies
- Get Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese
- Provide Fine Minced Red Onions
- Get Fine Minced White Onions
- Get Fine Minced Green Onions
- You need Fine Minced Jalepenos
- Provide Leaves Chopped Cilantro
- You need Fine Shredded Chicken
- You need Your Favorite Green Salsa
- Provide Sliced Avocados
- Provide Sour Cream
- Prepare ● For The Wraps [as needed]
- You need Warm Flour Tortillas [6"or 12"]
Instructions to make Mike's White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas:
- Hard boil your raw chicken breasts with seasonings for 35 minutes.
- Mix all of your dry ingredients. Fine mince all vegetables. Shred your chicken.
- Mix in your wet ingredients.
- Tight roll ingredients into warm flour tortillas seam side down.
- Cover rolls with leftover mixture and reserves.
- Cover dish with reserves.
- Cover and seal tightly.
- Bake at 350° and bake for 35 minutes. Then uncover and bake for 10 minutes longer to crisp.
- Serve hot with all side options and an ice cold Mexican beer. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.