Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Instead, the selections consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a considerable amount of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Basic sense states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dreamy creamy chicken & rice soup recipe. To make dreamy creamy chicken & rice soup you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup:
- Prepare 14 oz can chicken broth
- Get 3 boneless chicken breasts
- You need 4 cup water
- Take 16 oz long grain rice
- Get 10 3⁄4 oz can cream of asparagus
- Get 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- Get 1 1⁄2 tbsp garlic salt
- Take 2 cup Kraft real mayo
- Get 1 can spinach
- Take 1 can sliced carrots (chopped)
Steps to make Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup:
- Boil chicken breasts in broth and 1 cup of water until done. Let chicken cool. Then shred chicken and set aside.
- Cook rice according to package. (I cook mine with 3 cups water in a rice cooker)
- Using stock from chicken, add mayo and cream of asparagus soup. Wisk together until blended on low heat. Next add garlic salt and Cajun seasoning.
- Stir in rice and shredded chicken.
- Drain carrots and chop into bite size pieces, the add to soup.
- Drain spinach well and stir into soup.
- Cook on low heat until soup is heated. Get a bowl & eat your heart out!
If you find this Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.