Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent guidance. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their products. Now quite a few of them offer you salads. Chili is definitely a different selection. You can also buy a baked potato. You can choose fruit. There are so many options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal out of side dishes. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Often what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wicked thai chicken soup recipe. You can have wicked thai chicken soup using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wicked Thai chicken soup:
- Use 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare 8 oz container fresh mushrooms (chopped or sliced) I use cremini
- Provide 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- You need 1 red pepper, diced
- Get 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Use 4 cups chicken broth
- You need 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1⁄2 inch cubes
- Take 2 tablespoons chopped lemongrass (see note above)
- Take 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 cup half and half cream
- Take 1 can coconut milk
- Use 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- Use 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chilli garlic sauce
- You need 1 can tomato paste (156 ml or 5.5 oz)
- You need 2 tablespoons water
- Get 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Take 1 cup rice, (cooked)
- Take chopped cilantro for garnish if you'd like
Steps to make Wicked Thai chicken soup:
- If rice is not already cooked, prepare according to package directions
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large dutch oven or pot on medium heat. Once oil is hot, add chopped or sliced mushrooms and cook until tender and golden in colour. Remove mushrooms from the pot and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add onion, red pepper and garlic. Cook until onions are soft and translucent.
- Add mushrooms back to the dutch oven along with chicken stock, chicken, lemongrass, fish sauce, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Bring mixture to a boil then lower to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in the half and half and coconut milk. DO NOT boil after this step.
- Place lid on the dutch oven or pot and allow to cook on low for an additional 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the Thai red curry paste, chill garlic sauce, tomato paste, water and cornstarch. Whisk to a smooth consistently.
- Add curry mixture to the soup and stir until soup is slightly thickened and fragrant, roughly another 10 minutes or so.
- Add rice to the pot and stir to combine. Garnish with cilantro if you'd like. Serve and enjoy!!
If you find this Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.