Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthy palates. For example, Arby’s does not serve hamburgers. Instead, a person’s choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a considerable amount of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you decide on healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's french onion & mushroom soup recipe. To cook mike's french onion & mushroom soup you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup:
- Take ● For The Vegetables [all rough chopped]
- Take 1 (24 oz) Box Premium Baby Bellas [stems removed]
- Provide 1 EX LG Vidalia Onion [you'll need its sweetness]
- You need 1⁄2 LG Red Onion
- Take 1⁄3 Cup Green Onions
- Use 1⁄4 Cup Fresh Parsley Leaves [optional]
- Take 3 Whole Garlic Cloves
- Get ● For The Broth [pre-mix before adding to veggies]
- Get 2 (32 oz) Boxes Swansons Broth
- You need 2 (1 oz) Packages Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Use 1 tbsp Powdered Au Jus Mix [optional]
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp Fresh Thyme
- Prepare 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves
- Provide 2 tbsp Salted Butter
- Prepare ● For The Options [as needed]
- Prepare Slices Gruyère [or swiss] Cheese
- Prepare Fresh Seasoned Crustiinis
- You need Fresh French Bread
Steps to make Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup:
- Rough chop all vegetables.
- Heat 2 cups broth and add all seasonings. Including butter. Whisk well.
- Add everything together and simmer for 30+ minutes covered on medium. Stir occasionally.
- Crustiinis and Gruyère Cheese pictured.
- Fresh crispy French bread pictured.
- Serve hot with melted Gruyère Cheese, [or swiss] crustiinis and fresh French bread. Enjoy and feel better!
If you find this Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.