Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Pick out a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Alternatively you can select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, also includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food restaurants will not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe. To cook quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!:
- Prepare 2 large sweet potato (diced)
- You need 5 clove garlic (crushed)
- Get 2 large raw chicken breasts
- Use 1 cup raw quinoa (rinse well before use)
- Get 2 cup fresh tomato (diced)
- Get 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- You need 2 tbsp Cajun chili seasoning
- Take 1 salt and pepper
- Provide 6 cup unsalted chicken stock
- Provide 1 tsp thyme
Steps to make Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!:
- Peel, and chop sweet potatoes into small cubes. Place in slow cooker on one side.
- Open and rinse full call of black beans, add to slow cooker beside sweet potatoes.
- Rinse one cup of uncooked quinoa thoroughly (will expand over time into three cups) add to slow cooker beside the beans.
- Dice tomatoes and add into mixture.
- Grate garlic and add in, add seasonings, salt and pepper, thyme(you can be inventive with this, as with all other ingredients) I added cayenne, and chili pepper flakes for a kick!
- Before chicken and stock is added (picture)
- Add uncooked chicken breasts, and chicken stock.
- Stir all ingredients with spoon and turn slow cooker on high for 4-5 hours.
- Take chicken out and use two forks to shred the meat, like you would with pulled pork. Re add chicken back into soup.
- Taste, and make sure the seasoning is correct. Enjoy!!
If you find this Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.