Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. Not so long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now most of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. Now plenty of them provide salads. Chili is another option. Baked potatoes can also be bought. You can make fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t require eating anything deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal out of side dishes. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count lower and save yourself commitment.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple creamy chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook simple creamy chicken noodle soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use 2 cups grilled chicken (I used Tyson frozen grilled chicken, about 2⁄3 bag)
- Provide 1⁄2 onion chopped
- Provide 3 cloves garlic
- You need 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 4 cups chicken broth
- Use 1⁄4 cup butter
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon basil, or more to taste
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, or more to taste
- Provide 1-1⁄2 cups frozen vegetables (I used carrots, corn, peas, and green beans)
- Take 1 cup heavy cream or half & half
- Take 2 cups egg noodles
Steps to make Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large pot, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes. Add chicken and cook until warm through.
- Remove chicken and cut into smaller bite size pieces and add back to pot. You can skip this step if the pieces are already small enough for you.
- Add chicken broth, butter, basil, and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables, bring back to a boil and simmer on low for about 20-30 minutes. You can simmer longer if you choose to.
- Add cream and egg noodles about 10 minutes before you're ready to eat. Bring to medium or medium-high heat to cook noodles through. Enjoy!
If you find this Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.