Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only real side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now more or less all of the popular fast food places have expanded their menus. There are plenty of salads available these days. Chili is another choice. You may buy a baked potato. Fruit is generally obtainable. There are countless selections that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When you get your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. You can cook chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 16 oz baby carrots
- Use 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- Take 28 oz chicken broth
- You need 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Prepare 1 large potato, cut into 1 inch pieces
- You need 6 oz sliced mushrooms
- You need 2⁄3 cup gluten-free flour (or reg flour)
- Provide 8 oz canned peas, drained
- Provide 1 tsp dried basil
- Prepare 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Take 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
Steps to make Chicken Soup:
- Place carrots & celery in crockpot. Set aside 1 cup of chicken broth. Add remaining chicken broth to crockpot. Cover. Cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Add chicken & potato to crockpot. Stir flour into reserved 1 cup broth, then add to crockpot. Add mushrooms, peas, basil, & rosemary. Stir well. Cover. Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Stir in heavy cream. Cover. Cook for an additional 30 minutes. Serve.
If you find this Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.