Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Concentrate on the sides. Not too long ago, the only real side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their offerings. Now plenty of them provide salads. You could get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are countless possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When selecting your supper from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you do this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. At times the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you decide on healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. You can cook instant pot vegan split pea soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Use 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Get 2 medium onions
- You need 2 cups baby carrots
- Prepare 8 stalks celery
- Take 2 bay leafs
- Provide 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Take To taste salt and pepper
- Provide 2 lbs dried green split peas
- Provide 8 cups water
Instructions to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience.
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional.
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup.
If you find this Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.