Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the actual overall health of your body. As I am confident you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. A number of the cancers that apples may help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That fact by itself should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The huge benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. It is possible to find many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baby/toddler fave chicken and rice soup recipe. To cook baby/toddler fave chicken and rice soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup:
- Provide 1⁄2 cup uncooked rice
- Provide 1⁄2 small onion, small dice
- Get 2 garlic cloves, minced
- You need 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded and chopped
- Take 1⁄4 zucchini, diced small
- You need 1⁄2 carrot, diced small
- Get 1⁄2 celery stalk, diced small
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 4-4.5 cups low sodium chicken broth
- Provide 1.5 tsp original Ms. Dash Seasoning
Steps to make Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup:
- Heat oil in pot, add onions and cook until translucent
- Add all the veggies and rice to the pot, cook additional 5 min.
- Add your cooked chicken and the Ms. Dash seasoning and stir to combine (this is baby friendly so no added salt, but if you'd like to add salt or pepper, now is the time to do it)
- Pour in your chicken broth, bring to a boil then reduce to medium-low and let simmer until rice is cooked
- Tip: you can add a squeeze of lemon when serving in bowl, adds a nice citrus zing♡
If you find this Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.