Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Your drink should be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large softdrink as your beverage adds hundreds of poor calories to your meal. Usually a single helping of soda pop is only eight ounces big. That helping usually contains a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. It is frequently no less than 30 ounces. This means that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice and also regular water.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thick chicken soup hungarian style recipe. To cook thick chicken soup hungarian style you need 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style:
- Provide Part 1
- Take 1⁄2 each chicken
- Provide 1 cold water
- You need 1 each carrots
- Provide 2 each spears of celery
- Get 1 each onion
- Provide 1 each red bell pepper
- Provide 1 salt
- Get 1 black pepper
- Get 1 each parsnip
- Use Part 2
- You need 2 each egg yolks
- Use 8 oz sour cream
- Use 2 tbsp vinegar
- Provide Part 3
- Provide 1 cilantro
- Use 2 clove garlic
Steps to make Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style:
- How much water for this recipe? Say for 4 chicken thighs I used about 2 quarts of water. Enough to cover the chicken and all other stuff and make it a soup, not stew. Try to put right amount from the beginning so you don't have to be adding later. If you have to add - only add hot boiled water.
- May use half chicken or whatever other chicken parts you have handy. Put chicken in cold water. Bring to boil. Remove scam from the top. Let boil on slow for half an hour.
- Peel part 1 ingredients and put into the pan where chicken is boiling on slow
- Boil on medium until veggies are done.
- Take out the veggies and the chicken and put into separate bowls
- Remove bones, separate the chicken to chunks, no need to cut
- Dice the carrots. Remove skin from the peppers. Cut peppers in strips.
- Put chicken, carrots, peppers back into the broth, and make it simmer. Should not be boiling.
- Put remaining veggies into the blender and puree them. Add to the chicken.
- Beat egg yolks in a clean bowl, until light in color.
- Add sour cream and blend well.
- Slowly add 1 cup or more of the chicken soup from the pan. The mixture should be pretty liquid.
- Add vinegar into the yolk-sour cream bowl and mix well.
- Chop cilantro and garlic. Keep them ready.
- Slowly pour egg mix into the soup. Keep mixing during the process. Bring to boil.
- Add garlic and cilantro immediately. Mix, bring to boil and turn off the heat
- Let it stand for like half an hour to allow the flavours blend.
- You made it! Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.