Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
I am certain you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. This research indicated that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And because of this you will find that apples can in fact help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce isle. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian pea & sausage soup recipe. To make vegetarian pea & sausage soup you need 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup:
- Prepare 1 packages Celery
- Use 1 packages Vegetarian Sausages
- You need 3 can Garden Peas
- Get 3 tsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- Provide 6 large Vegetable Stock Cubes
- You need 2 dash Vegetable Oil
- Take 2 clove Garlic
Instructions to make Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup:
- Wash and then slice the celery
- Slice The Sauasages
- Heat the sausages and oil in a pan over a medium heat for 5 minutes
- Add the celery. Heat for a further 5 minutes
- In a large bowl add the 2 litres water to the stock cubes.
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes then stir untill dissolved
- Open and drain the peas. Wash in a colander
- Add the stock and peas to the pan
- Peel and crush the garlic
- Add dried mixed herbs and crushed garlic
- Simmer for 20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy with a nice big peice of crusty bread and butter :-)
If you find this Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.