Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dried Baby Lima Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dried Baby Lima Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dried Baby Lima Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not even know why. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
I am certain you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples may benefit a persons brain. This study showed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. Meaning by eating apples you can decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. In this article we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the store. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dried baby lima bean soup recipe. To cook dried baby lima bean soup you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dried Baby Lima Bean Soup:
- You need 1 cup dried baby lima beans
- Take 1 quart + 1-1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- Use 2 cups water
- You need 1⁄2 stick butter
- Use 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Provide 1⁄3 cup dehydrated onions
Instructions to make Dried Baby Lima Bean Soup:
- Wash and look the beans over remove any foreign objects such as stones. Start out with a cup and a half of broth.
- Add the beans, water, butter, and onions to a pot cover and boil for 20 minutes. Turn down to simmer.
- As it cook the beans become more and more tender. This is a bit of a process. About 1-1⁄2 to 2 hours. You need to replenish the liquids as needed during the cooking process. Add the broth as needed just keep the beans under the liquids. Keep covered.
- When you see these little pieces that kinda reminds you of rice grains, or tiny claws, that means the beans are done or close to it. They are close to pink in color. It's like the beans release these when they are done.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!
If you find this Dried Baby Lima Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.