Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Milk, juice and water would be the best selections for beverages. Choosing a huge soda as your beverage adds hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. Usually just one helping of soft drinks is only eight ounces big. That serving normally includes at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently not less than twenty ounces. It is usually a minimum of 30 ounces. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and also milk, however, are far better choices.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's beef onion mushroom soup recipe. To cook mike's beef onion mushroom soup you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup:
- Get 8 Cups Homemade Beef Stock [see easy recipe under my profile]
- Get 1 (15 oz) Package Hormel Beef Roast [with Aus Ju]
- Use 1 LG Viadailla Onion [for sweetness]
- Get 1 (8 oz) Box Thick Sliced Mushrooms
- Prepare 1 Packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- You need 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- You need as needed Baguette Bread
- Prepare as needed Garlic Butter
Steps to make Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup:
- Create your homemade beef stock. A thick beef stock is essential with this recipe. But, you can use boxed broth. Just season with beef bouillon, thicken with 2 tbsp corn starch and 1 tbsp water at the finish and, simmer on high for 2 minutes longer. Stir well and fast if you choose a corn starch slurry tho.
- Here's what you'll need. Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix not pictured here. Chop your onions. P.S., I always add Beef Boullion to this recipie but it's entirely up to you!
- Microwave your beef roast for 3 minutes.
- Fine fork shread your roast.
- Now, it's everybody in the pool! Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add slurry at this point if choosing to thicken your soup. We enjoy ours thicker as so it can coat crustinies well.
- Here's your outcome. Your soup should be able to coat a spoon. Serve with toasted crustinie bread.
- Or, with a Patty Melt. Enjoy!
- Sorry. This site isn't letting my students sort their steps. Preheat oven to 350° at Step #6. Slice Baguette Bread and coat with garlic butter if you'd like. Bake 5 minutes or until slightly crispy.
If you find this Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.