Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is an additional thing that can be helped by consuming apples. With all the things that you will find in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. Another one of the benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you also have to know that this also helps your heart. Needless to say to get all the advantages from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. The main reason I point this out is simply because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this article we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to supermarkets. You will see that your overall health may greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken and beef queso soup recipe. To make creamy chicken and beef queso soup you need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup:
- Take 1.5 lbs ground beef
- Provide 1.5 lbs chicken tenderloins
- Get 1 can Rotel
- Use 1 can whole kernel corn
- Provide 1 can red beans drained and rinsed
- Take 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- You need 1 can(small) enchilada sauce (whatever spice level you desire)
- Provide 4 cups chicken or beef broth(I used 2 cups of each)
- Get 1 block cream cheese
- Get 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Use 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Get Taco seasoning
- Take Cumin
- Provide Chili powder
- Get Garlic powder
- You need Onion powder
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- You need Cayenne powder
Steps to make Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup:
- Brown the ground beef to just under done.
- In a regular sized crockpot, add everything EXCEPT cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and cornstarch.
- Season to taste.
- Cover with foil, and crockpot lid and set to cook on low for 8 hours.
- At 7.5 hours, you will be able to shred/ cut chicken with a large spoon.
- Uncover and use separate 1 cup of soup and add cubed cream cheese, and incorporate this well.
- Add the soup cream cheese mixture back to crockpot and stir.
- Add 1 cup heavy whipping cream and stir.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of cornstarch to 2 tablespoons of water,(or heavy whipping cream) and stir well.
- Add slurry to crockpot and stir in well.
- Let soup simmer, on low setting, for about 15 minutes.
- Serve as you like with shredded cheese, sour cream or tortilla chips and enjoy!
If you find this Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.