Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to this. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only real side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now virtually all of the famous fast food places have broadened their menus. Now you can get several different salads. You could get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can get fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t include eating something deep fried. When selecting your dinner from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This makes it possible for you to keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Fundamental logic states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you decide on healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken soup recipe. You can have easy chicken soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Soup:
- Get Chicken bones (from cooked chicken)
- Use 8-10 cups water
- Get 8 pkg beef or chicken bovril
- Take 1⁄2 tsp poultry seasoning
- You need 1⁄2 tsp savoury
- Use 1⁄3 cup pastini
- You need 2 carrots peeled and diced
- You need 2 ribs celery diced
- Provide Other diced vegetables as desired (I often use green beans)
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Soup:
- Put chicken bones, water, bovril and spices in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove bones from liquid with slotted spoon and set aside to cool.
- Add pastini and vegetables to liquid and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- While vegetables are simmering in broth, pull chicken from bones and shred into small pieces.
- Add chicken to soup and stir.
If you find this Easy Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.