Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get in a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened a great deal. Now quite a few of them offer you salads. You could also select Chili. You can also buy a baked potato. You could get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t include eating anything deep fried. When you order your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count very low and stay away from dedication.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person produce your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to feel good chicken soup recipe. To cook feel good chicken soup you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Feel Good Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken
- Get 1⁄2 lb carrots
- Take 1⁄2 head celery
- Use 1 lb onions
- Prepare 1 bunch green onions
- Prepare 1⁄2 lb baby spinach
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh chopped thyme
- Use 1 tbsp fresh chopped oregano
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- Use 1 tsp black pepper
- Get 4 ea chicken bouillon cubes
- Get As needed: water
Instructions to make Feel Good Chicken Soup:
- Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes. Tip: I like to use an even mix of breast and thighs, seems to have better flavor that way
- Cut carrots into bite-size pieces. Tip: use pre-packaged baby carrots. They're already peeled.
- Cut celery into bite-size pieces. Optional: don't let any go to waste! I like to mince up the leaves and add them to the rest of my herbs. More flavor and more nutrients. Can't have enough of either
- Peel and cut onions into bite-size pieces
- Chop herbs down to a fine powder
- Cut green onions into ¼ inch pieces
- Combine all ingredients into a large stock pot and fill with water until the ingredients are completely submerged
- Bring this mixture to a boil and allow to boil for ten minutes. Warning: monitor closely, as boil-over will likely occur. I always make a mess on my stove lol
- Reduce heat to medium and cover. Continue to heat until onions are translucent, approximately 20 minutes.
If you find this Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.