Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University had a study on the result apples have on the brain. This research showed that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. Not to mention thanks to this element in apples, they’re able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good. One thing you should realize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the grocery store. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple self-made soup ramen (what's ramen made of?) recipe. You can have simple self-made soup ramen (what's ramen made of?) using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?):
- Get <for Soup >
- Use 600 g… Pork belly
- Take 40 g…Katsuobushi(Dried bonito flakes)
- Prepare 2.4 liter…Water (will be 1.0-1.2 liters when completed）
- Get <seasoning for 300cc soup(1 serving)>
- Provide 1 1⁄3 Tbsp(20 cc)…Soy sauce (or 3 g Salt)
- You need 2 tsp(10 cc)…Sesame oil
- Use <Topping1: Boiled pork soy sauce taste>
- Take 400 g… Boiled pork
- Get 1 Tbsp… Soy sauce
- You need <Topping2: Ajitsuke Tamago(Soft-boiled eggs soy sauce taste)>
- Take 4 …eggs
- Prepare 2 Tbsp…MenTsuyu(Japanese Soba soup base)
- You need <other>
- You need 100 g…Ramen noodles for 1 serving (like thin)
- Provide 2 sheets…Nori (Dried seaweed) for 1serving
- Use 1 Tbsp… Chopped onion for 1 serving(use to topping)
Steps to make Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?):
- At first, Please know the elements that make up Ramen. - - Ramen = Soup (Dashi + Tare + Oil) + Noodles + Topping. - - *Dashi is a Soup from which essences such as meat, bones and vegetables have been extracted. - *Tare is a liquid made by processing soy sauce or salt. - *Oil is a flavored oil - - It is important to know this basic structure. - You can make your favorite ramen by combining each element freely.
- Wash pork belly with running water. - Boil 2.4 liter hot water. - Boil pork berry 1 hour on low heat. - Stop fire when time passes. - Keep it leave the until the hot water cools. (about 2-3 hours) - Hot water is decreased about half. (2.4 liter to about 1.4-1.6 liter).
- Let's Season the boiled pork. - Put boiled pork in a plastic bag and pour soy sauce. - When the bag is soaked in water, the air will escape and the soy sauce will soak into the meat. - Tie the bag and seal it. - Store for half a day in the refrigerator.
- Boil eggs for 7 minutes. - Take out from the shell, put in a plastic bag and pour 2 Tbsp MenTsuyu(Japanese Soba soup base). - When the bag is soaked in water, the air will escape and the soy sauce will soak into the eggs. - Tie the bag and seal it. - Store for half a day in the refrigerator.
- Let's finish the soup. - Boil the pork-boiled water again. - Add a dried bonito flakes there and turn the fire into a low heat. - Simmer for 10 minutes. - Turn off the fire and leave for 20 minutes. - Then filter.
- Prepare for the topping. - Slice the pork. - Cut the eggs in half. - It is convenient to use a thread. - Chop the onions.
- Let's season the soup. - Pouring 20 cc of soy sauce and 10 cc of oil into the bowl. - Boil 300 cc of soup per serving. - Pouring the soup there.
- Let's boil the noodles. (The method of boiling is different depending on the product) - Cutting the hot water, and combine it with the soup, in a bowl.
- It is completed by putting up the toppings! - OISHIiiiiiiii!
If you find this Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.