Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. You may know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
In accordance with another study, apples can also have good results on your brain. These studies showed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. Which means that by eating apples it is possible to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. In this post we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to locate many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan light lunch - tomato soup + salad recipe. To make vegan light lunch - tomato soup + salad you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad:
- Take 200 g tomato purée (or quantity to taste)
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1-3 tsp oregano
- Provide to taste salt
- Provide 1 carrot (grated)
- Take 1⁄2 cucumber
- Get 1⁄2 onion
- Get 1 small can sweet corn
- Provide 1 small can green peas
- Take 5 leaves lettuce and/or cabbage
- Get to taste (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils)
- Take 1 handful black olives
Instructions to make Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad:
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!).
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste.
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b
If you find this Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.