Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. Drinking a large soda causes hundreds of empty calories into your diet. A sole serving of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That helping could contain many spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is typically at the very least twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. Choosing a soda pop as your beverage increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are much healthier selections.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken noodle soup:
- Use 2 chicken breast
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Provide 1 1⁄3 cup water
- Provide 1⁄2 bag baby carrots
- Get 1 stalk celery
- Use 1 carton vegetable or chicken broth I use vegetable
- Prepare 1⁄4 of onion more or less to taste
- Prepare Salt pepper to taster
- Get 1⁄4 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1⁄2 tsp garlic salt
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp tomato basil seasoning
- You need 3 cups water
- Prepare 4-5 lasagna noodles
Steps to make Chicken noodle soup:
- After you boil chicken breast rinse off and cut into small chunks add 2 tbsp of butter and allow it soak up
- Add 1⁄2 cup of broth or enough to cover chicken bring to boil
- Thinly slice carrots and add to mix bring to boil add salt and pepper
- Thinly slice celery stalk and add onions add 1 1⁄3 cup water bring to boil
- Add all remaining seasonings here bring to boil
- Add noodles and remaining broth I like lasagna noodles broke up small for this soup or homemade style either way boil add remaining water cook till noodles are soft the long they sit the more flavor absorbs. enjoy
If you find this Chicken noodle soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.