Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. Not that long ago, the sole side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their products. There are lots of salads around these days. Chili can be a different choice. You may get a baked potato. You can make fruit. There are lots of wholesome options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal consisting of side dishes. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count very low and escape time and effort.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scalloped potato/ham soup recipe. You can have scalloped potato/ham soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- You need 3 can cream of chicken
- Provide 1 can chicken broth
- You need 6 large potatoes
- Provide 1 packages frozen corn
- Get 1 packages mix frozen peas & carrots
- Provide 2 3⁄4 can milk
- Use 1 stick salted butter
- Use 1 packages cream cheese
- Prepare dried onions
- Use sea salt
- You need black pepper
- Use cajun seasoning
- Get Ham
- You need 1 packages Colby Shredded Cheese
Instructions to make Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- Slice potatoes, ham, mix cream of chicken w/milk, layer potatoes, ham, frozen veggies, cream cheese, salted butter, seasoning, cover with cream of chicken mix and repeat. Put in crockpot, and cook on high until potatoes are tender. Right before it's done add 1 package of Colby shredded cheese and mix.
- When layering is done add chicken broth to the mix.
- Now my crockpot wasn't moving fast enough, so I used the pot part and put it the oven @350 for 2.5⁄3 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
If you find this Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.