Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fennel and lentil soup - vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fennel and lentil soup - vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
I am certain you know that fruits and vegetables will supply you with many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are usually the item that most people have in their houses, but why? The first thing you should realize is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals when compared with some other fruits.. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally great for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will even discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
I hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. The advantages we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to the store. You will find that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fennel and lentil soup - vegan recipe. You can have fennel and lentil soup - vegan using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fennel and lentil soup - vegan:
- You need olive oil
- Prepare onion, peeled and chopped
- Prepare garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- Use carrot, chopped
- Use celery, chopped
- Take fennel bulb, chopped
- Get fennel seeds
- Provide cumin seeds
- Provide puy lentils
- Get vegan stock
- Take kale- optional
- Provide juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- Get seasoning
- Take cooked grain eg freekeh, maftoul, giant couscous - optional
Steps to make Fennel and lentil soup - vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan (that has a lid for later) on a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for about 10mins until softened.
- Add the carrot, celery, fennel, fennel seeds and cumin seeds. Turn the heat down to low- medium, cover and sauté for another 10-15 mins. Give them a stir now and then.
- Add the lentils and stock. Cover and simmer for 25-30 mins.
- Add the kale. Cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Stir in the lemon juice and the grains if using. Season to taste.
- Enjoy 😋
If you find this Fennel and lentil soup - vegan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.