Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is yet another thing that can be helped by eating apples. A lot of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves fiber, can certainly help to provide you with a healthy heart. You may also be surprised to find out that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. One thing you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart are located in the skin of the apple. The reason why I point this out is mainly because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to find many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase some apples, their in the produce section. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to light, quick & simple vegetable soup recipe. You can have light, quick & simple vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup:
- You need 1 tbsp vegetable oil (cold-pressed is best)
- Use 2 large onions, chopped
- Provide 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Prepare 3 new potatoes, in small chunks
- Get 2 carrots, diced
- Use 1 l vegetable stock (I used “Marigold” powder but I would’ve used home-made stock if I’d had any left.)
- Use 1⁄2 tsp dried thyme
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp dried rosemary
- Provide 1 tsp sugar
- Get Salt
- Provide Ground black pepper
Instructions to make Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or stock pot and gently fry the onions for 3 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking. Add the garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and stock. Stir well and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add the herbs, cover and fast simmer for 20 minutes. Stir in the sugar and then season to taste.
- Whizz to a light, liquid-y consistency and serve piping hot with granary bread or crusty roll.
If you find this Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.