Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tomato Cream Soup/Sup Krim Tomat ala Turki (Ibu Mertua)/Domatesli Corbasi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Cream Soup/Sup Krim Tomat ala Turki (Ibu Mertua)/Domatesli Corbasi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Cream Soup/Sup Krim Tomat ala Turki (Ibu Mertua)/Domatesli Corbasi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some value to this. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place which has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s by way of example, isn’t going to provide burgers. Instead, a person’s choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato cream soup/sup krim tomat ala turki (ibu mertua)/domatesli corbasi recipe. To cook tomato cream soup/sup krim tomat ala turki (ibu mertua)/domatesli corbasi you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Cream Soup/Sup Krim Tomat ala Turki (Ibu Mertua)/Domatesli Corbasi:
- Get 3-4 tomatoes 🍅 (according to the size, if it's big 3 is enough)
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Get 2 tbsp flour
- Get 3 tbsp şehriye (vermicelli)
- You need 3 tsp tomato paste
- Get 2 cloves garlic 🧄
- Get 3 cups chicken broth
- Prepare Mozzarella cheese for the topping
- Use 1 cup water
- Take 2 tsp salt
Instructions to make Tomato Cream Soup/Sup Krim Tomat ala Turki (Ibu Mertua)/Domatesli Corbasi:
- Wash the tomatoes, peel it and grate or blend the tomatoes, keep aside. /Cuci tomat, kupas dan parut atau blender tomat, sisihkan.
- Prepare the saucepan, heat it, and add the butter. Once the butter is melt add the şehriye/vermicelli (sometimes, when I don't have it, I cracked the spaghetti into small pieces and used it), stir it till the vermicelli brown./Siapkan panci, panaskan, dan tambahkan mentega. Setelah mentega meleleh tambahkan şehriye/vermicelli (kadang, jika saya tidak memilikinya, saya memecahkan spageti menjadi potongan-potongan kecil dan menggunakannya), aduk sampai bihun berwarna coklat.
- Lower the fire, add the flour. Stir it gently for around five minutes. Then add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, and continue to stir it, till it becomes like porridge, then add a cup of water. /Kecilkan api, tambahkan tepung. Aduk perlahan selama sekitar lima menit. Kemudian tambahkan tomat yang sudah dihancurkan, tomat paste dan terus diaduk hingga menjadi seperti bubur, lalu tambahkan secangkir air. 1. Keep stirring it until the batter is boiling. Once it is cooked and popping up the batter, add the chicken broth, and smashed or grated garlic. /Aduk terus sampai adonan mendidih. Setelah matang dan adonan muncul, tambahkan kaldu ayam dan bawang putih tumbuk atau parut. 1. Keep stirring it until it cooks. Pour it in the bowl, put the cheese for the topping, and serve it with or without bread./Aduk terus sampai matang. Tuang ke dalam mangkuk, taruh keju sebagai topping, dan sajikan dengan / tanpa roti. - - Bon Appetit! Selamat makan!
If you find this Tomato Cream Soup/Sup Krim Tomat ala Turki (Ibu Mertua)/Domatesli Corbasi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.