Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable Soup *Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Soup *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Soup *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s by way of example, isn’t going to provide burgers. Alternatively you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, in addition they have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Basic sense states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup *vegan recipe. You can cook vegetable soup *vegan using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Soup *Vegan:
- Use 1 red onion or 6 shallots
- Take 3 garlic cloves
- Use 1⁄4 cabbage
- Use 3 carrots
- Prepare 100 gr green beans
- Get 2 brocoli
- Prepare 1⁄4 cauliflower
- Get 3 spring onion
- Get 1⁄4 cup chopped celery leaves
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Prepare 10 cups water
- Use 100 gr beef or chicken frame
- Use 1 tbsp cooking oil
Instructions to make Vegetable Soup *Vegan:
- Boil beef or chicken frame with 10 cups of water to make stock, put aside.
- Chop red onion and garlic, put aside.
- Chop all vegetables, put aside.
- Pre-heat cooking oil, cook onion and garlic until it smells good, cook chopped carrot, green bean, brocoli, and cauliflower until half cooked.
- Pour beef or chicken stock, wait until its boilig
- When it starts bubbling, sprinkle salt and pepper, stir it well.
- Put the cabbage, and wait until all the vegetables cooked. (Half cook or well done, depends on what you like)
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion and celery, stir it well, turn off the stove and serve it while its hot.
If you find this Vegetable Soup *Vegan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.