Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Go with the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened a great deal. Now plenty of them offer salads. You could also select Chili. Baked potatoes may also be purchased. You can get fruit. There are lots of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself dedication.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pot pie recipe. To make chicken pot pie you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Pot Pie:
- You need 2 deep dish pie crusts
- Prepare 2 chicken thighs
- You need lemon pepper seasoning
- Use black pepper
- Prepare dash louisiana hot sauce
- Provide pinch salt
- Take 2 fresh carrots diced
- Prepare 1 large potatoe chopped
- You need 1 cup corn (fresh or frozen but not canned)
- Take 1 can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom
Steps to make Chicken Pot Pie:
- In a large pot fill half way with water
- Add your two chicken thighs whole with the bouillon cubes, lemon pepper, salt, black pepper, and dash of hot sauce
- Boil carrots and potatoes until tender
- Once chicken boiled and cooled slightly, preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Shred chicken and combine vegetables with chicken and cream of chicken coup
- Fill pie crust and apply second crust to top and pinch sides to seal
- make slits to top of pie and brush with butter
- Bake until golden brown and enjoy!
If you find this Chicken Pot Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.