Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gypsy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gypsy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
At this stage we are going to explain to you why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of various cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. Some of the cancers that apples will help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and got an entire bag of apples.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. In the following paragraphs we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to supermarkets. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gypsy soup recipe. You can cook gypsy soup using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gypsy Soup:
- Prepare 1 splash of olive oil
- Take 2 roughly chopped onions
- Provide 4 stick of celery, chopped
- Take 2 cup sweet potato/kumara, cubed
- Get 3 clove garlic, crushed
- Use 5 cup water
- Take 2 tsp paprika
- Take 1 tsp tumeric
- Prepare 1 tsp sweet basil
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 dash cinnamon
- Use 1 dash cayenne pepper
- You need 1 capscicum, chopped
- Prepare 1 cup peas
- Provide 1 can tomatoes
- You need 1 can chickpeas
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Take 3 tbsp tamari/ soy sauce
Steps to make Gypsy Soup:
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot and add onion and celery. Sweat for five - ten minutes until starts to glisten
- Add the sweet potato and garlic and sweat for another five or so minutes
- Add the water amd all spices except for the salt and soy sauce
- Simmer covered for 15 minutes
- Add the chickpeas, tomatoes and all other vegetables. Simmer for a further 10 -15 minutes
- Add the salt and soy sauce (tamari is a gluten free option if you need it).
- Stir through, check your seasonings and serve.
- Note : you can use any vegetables really. As long as you have a root vegetable and something green for colour. I've used potatoes and brocolli instead of sweet potato and peas in the past. delicious! My partner likes his with a dollop of sour cream which is pretty yummy too :)
If you find this Gypsy Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.