Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Japchae spicy soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japchae spicy soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Now many of the fast food choices have been widened quite a bit. Now plenty of them offer you salads. You could also pick out Chili. Baked potatoes can even be bought. Fruit is normally obtainable. There are so many options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to make a meal consisting of side dishes. When you do this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you decide on healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japchae spicy soup recipe. To cook japchae spicy soup you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japchae spicy soup:
- Provide Dried anchovies
- Prepare Kelp for dashi
- Take Leek
- Use Shiitake mushroom
- Prepare Gochujang (korean spicy miso)
- Use Soybean sprout (this one have bigger heads than bean sprouts)
- Provide Mushroom powder
- Take Sugar
- You need Japchae (sweet potato noodles)
Steps to make Japchae spicy soup:
- Soak japchae in hot water first.
- Cut leek and shiitake mushrooms to thin cuts.
- Put kelp and dried anchovies into water. Once it start to boil throw in shiitake mushrooms. The longer you boil the more flavourful it is. It can be quite light since we are using natural things to make the dashi.
- You can strain the ingredients for making soup but I kept and eat it since I don't want to waste. But if you want to have a clear soup, feel free to strain it.
- You can taste if the dashi has been to your liking. Put in mushrooms powder and sugar to enchance it.
- Put in soybean sprouts and leeks.
- Drop japchae in the soup.
- Scoop gochujang and drop into the soup until the desired spiciness. You are ready to eat!
- You can add boiled egg if you want.
If you find this Japchae spicy soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.