Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
You will also be able to have a more healthy heart by eating apples. More than likely you know that apples have fiber, and that, as well as some of the various other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients will even help to lower your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. The one thing you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthier heart are located in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the men and women who skin their apple before eating it, you may want to change that habit so that you are getting all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
And now you understand why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy in one pan cured ham soup pasta recipe. To cook easy in one pan cured ham soup pasta you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta:
- You need 100 grams Pasta
- Use 100 ml Water
- Provide 400 ml Milk
- Get 1 dash Salt
- Provide 1 tsp Soup stock granules
- Take 1 piece Butter
- Provide 50 grams Camembert cheese (or sliced pizza cheese)
- Use 1 Vegetables (onion, shimeji mushrooms, king oyster mushrooms, cabbage, cherry tomatoes etc.)
- Get 2 slice Cured ham (ham or bacon are also fine)
- Prepare 1 dash Parsley
Steps to make Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta:
- Heat the water, milk, soup stock granules and salt.
- When it has come to the boil, add the pasta.
- After around 2-3 minutes, add the cheese and butter.
- Add the vegetables 2-3 minutes before the pasta is done. This time I used sliced onion.
- When done, season with black pepper and transfer to a serving dish. Add the ham, cherry tomatoes and finely chopped parsley to finish!
- Reduce the amount of dishes you'll need to do by placing your bread on the same dish. It makes it look fancier, too.
If you find this Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.