Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken corn chowder soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken corn chowder soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken corn chowder soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Another thing that has been discovered is that apples can also help your heart. With all the things that you will discover in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. These ingredients will even help to lower your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. Needless to say to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before consuming it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
I hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up some apples, their in the produce section. It can really help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn chowder soup recipe. To make chicken corn chowder soup you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken corn chowder soup:
- Prepare 2 1⁄2 lb pack of boneless chicken breast
- Get 8 cups chicken stock (2 quarts)
- Use 1 can evaporated milk
- You need 5 heaping tbsp flour
- Take Olive oil to brown chicken then veggies
- Prepare 1 large onion diced
- Use 6 stalks celery diced
- Provide 2 small red and green peppers diced
- Use Handful baby carrots diced
- Get 1-2 lbs diced potatoes
- Take 6 fresh ears of corn or two frozen bags of corn
- Get 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Take to taste Paprika
- Provide Chicken bouillon for flavoring
- Prepare Fresh herbs like parsley
Instructions to make Chicken corn chowder soup:
- Brown chicken in large pot with garlic, salt and pepper, and paprika
- Remove chicken and sauté the veggies (leave potatoes and corn aside) until translucent
- Add everything else besides the flour. Corn, potatoes, chicken, broth, milk, seasoning. Bring to boil for about 30 min.
- Add flour to about 1 1⁄2 cups water and make slurry. Pour in and stir right away and let thicken. Taste to add bouillon or salt and pepper.
If you find this Chicken corn chowder soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.