Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chopsuey Soup (Ho To Tai) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chopsuey Soup (Ho To Tai) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chopsuey Soup (Ho To Tai) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. There are many salads available these days. Chili can be another selection. Baked potatoes can also be bought. Fruit is generally available. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t include eating something deep fried. When you order your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you choose to do this you can keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chopsuey soup (ho to tai) recipe. You can cook chopsuey soup (ho to tai) using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chopsuey Soup (Ho To Tai):
- Prepare Vegetable/cooking oil
- Take 1⁄4 kg pork cutlets - chopped to smaller pieces
- Use 1⁄4 kg shrimp - remove whiskers/ or better yet remove shell
- Take 8 pcs fish balls
- You need 4 clove garlic- crushed
- Take 1 pc small onions- chopped
- Use 2 pcs small tomatoes - chopped
- Use 1 bunch Pechay/Napa Cabbage - remove hard stalks and chop
- Take 1⁄4 kg Green Cabbage - remove hard stalks and chop
- Use 1 small bunch of broccoli - remove hard stem and separate
- Use 1 small bunch of cauliflower - remove hard stem and separate
- Get 1 small carrot - cut to circles
- Provide 1⁄2 part of small chayote -chopped
- Get 1⁄8 kg flat beans - fiber removed
- Take 1 handful bean sprouts - cleaned
- Provide 1 stalk celery - chopped
- Get Chopsuey Sauce:
- Get 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Use 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Provide 1 cup chicken broth
- Use 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Get 1 tsp sesame oil
- Take 1 tsp grounded black pepper
- Get Pork Marinade:
- You need 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- You need 2 tbsp soy sauce
- You need 1 tsp black grounded pepper
- Take 1 tsp chopped ginger
Instructions to make Chopsuey Soup (Ho To Tai):
- Mix the pork marinade and let it for at least 20 min
- Heat vegetable/cooking oil in a wok on medium heat. Cook the marinated pork.
- Add the shrimp and cook until shrimp is pink.
- Drop in onions, garlic and tomatoes. Stir fry on high heat.
- Pour the sauce. Drop in the vegetables and fish balls when sauce starts boiling. Mix well
- Cook until sauce is reduced and vegetables are cooked.
If you find this Chopsuey Soup (Ho To Tai) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.