Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
According to another study, apples also can have positive results on your brain. While performing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthy brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples it is possible to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The advantages we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health can greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimp and corn soup recipe. To cook spicy shrimp and corn soup you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup:
- Provide 2 lb Peeled Shrimp
- Provide 1 lb Frozen Sweet White Corn
- Get 1 lb Frozen Pearl onions
- You need 1 can Cream style corn
- Use 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- Take 1 can tomato paste
- Take 1 can Rotel
- Get 1 cup seasoning blend (onions, peppers, celery)
- You need 1 can crushed tomatoes
- Get 32 Oz Carton chicken stock
- Prepare 1 stick + some REAL BUTTER
- You need Creole seasoning
- Get Zataran's crab boil powder
Instructions to make Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup:
- Saute seasoning blend in butter (reserve the stick).
- Add all other ingredients except shrimp and butter. Cook for 30 mins on med heat.
- Toss in stick of butter and shrimp. Cook about 10 minutes until shrimp is done.
If you find this Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.