Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You may know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University did a study on the result apples have on the mind. This research showed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. And because of this you will see that apples can in fact help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. The one thing you should understand is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce section. It can definitely help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bgctgal's post surgery chicken zucsqash kale soup recipe. To make bgctgal's post surgery chicken zucsqash kale soup you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup:
- You need 2-3 frozen mesquite chicken breast
- You need 16 oz Vegetable Broth
- Take 1 (8 oz) can Campbells cream of Chicken soup
- Use Tbspn minced garlic
- Use 1 cup chopped onion
- Use 2 cups chopped Kale
- Use 2 cups Sliced Zucchini
- Use 2 cups Sliced Squash
- Use 1⁄2 tspn black pepper
- Get 1 tbs onion powder
- Prepare 1 tsp chicken bouillon
Steps to make BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup:
- Boil chicken breast in vegetable broth until soft and choppable approx 15 mins
- Add Chicken Bouillion, onion, garlic, onion powder, black pepper, and kale. Cook until Kale is soft. 10 mins
- Add 1 can of cream of chicken soup. Use water to get all of it out by stirring. Cook another 5 to 10 minutes or until cream is completely dissolved.
- Add Sliced Zucchini and Squash lastly. Turn off heat so that the squash and zucchini does not become 'mushy'. The heat from the base will cook it.
If you find this BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.