Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is certainly very good information. From time to time, though, you totally do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Pick water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. When you drink a large soft drink you are introducing a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. One helping of soda pop is eight oz.. That serving usually is made up of at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. Choosing a soda as your beverage raises your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice and also standard water.
Simple logic states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else make your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken rice soup recipe. To make chicken rice soup you only need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Rice Soup:
- Get 1 large stock pot
- Provide 1 whole roasted chicken any flavor
- You need 2 10 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- Prepare 2 10 oz cans of cream of Chicken soup
- Prepare 6 to 8 carrots sliced
- Get 1 medium onion chopped
- You need 1⁄2 package frozen peas
- You need 1⁄2 package frozen corn
- Provide 1 package sliced mushrooms
- Get 2 cups white rice
- Use 6 to 8 celery sticks sliced
- Use 1 seasonings, no measuring add to your liking. I used salt, pepper, celery salt, garlic salt and parsley
- Use 1 bread bowls
Steps to make Chicken Rice Soup:
- Take chicken off bones, set aside. In stock pot add 6 to 8 cups water, plus bones of chicken. Boil 10 mins to make chicken. Drain chicken juice, take rest of chicken off bones. Pour chicken stock, back in pot.
- Add carrots, celery, onion, mushrooms, peas and corn and seasonings to the pot. Boil about 10 mins, add 2 cups rice. Cook till rice is done. Add cans of mushroom, and chicken soup. Mix well heat through, serve in bread bowls.
If you find this Chicken Rice Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.