Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice and water would be the best choices for beverages. When you consume a huge soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. Usually a single portion of soft drinks should be eight ounces big. That helping usually is made up of at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. Choosing a soda pop as your drink increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are far better choices.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tori's crockpot enchilada soup recipe. You can have tori's crockpot enchilada soup using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup:
- Get 1 can white kidney beans (drain and rinse)
- You need 1 can black beans (drain)
- You need 1 can pinto beans (drain halfway)
- Provide 32 oz container Chicken broth
- Provide 1 can echilada sauce
- You need 1 can corn (drain and rinse)
- Get 1 can (12 oz) shredded chicken (drain and rinse)
- Provide 4 oz green chiles (drain)
- Prepare Diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- Provide 1⁄3 of a chopped yellow onion
- Provide 2 bell peppers (i used one red and one yellow) chopped
- Get 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Use 2 tsp tapatio (or as much as you want, taste as you go)
- Get Cumin (i was heavy handed with it)
- You need Cajun seasoning (1 tsp)
- Use Cayenne pepper ground (1 tsp)
- Prepare Garlic powder (1 tsp)
- You need Onion powder (a dash)
- Use Salt (a dash)
- Get Shredded cheese (optional)
- Take Sour cream (optional)
Instructions to make Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup:
- It's actually very simple…add all ingredients to crockpot (doesn't matter what order)
- Mix ingredients in crockpot well, add cheese if you want
- Turn crockpot on high
- Cook for 2 hrs or until hot
If you find this Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.