Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Based on another study, apples may also have good results on your brain. They learned that one of the components in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples you are able to minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "say hello to my bowl of soup" recipe. To cook "say hello to my bowl of soup" you need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup":
- You need 8 cup chicken broth (low sodium)
- Provide 1⁄4 cup white wine
- Provide 1 onion, diced
- You need 4 clove garlic, minced
- Use 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tsp dried basil
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp dried oregano
- Take 1 carrot, diced small
- Get 1 1⁄4 cup Orzo pasta (or any other pastini small pasta)
- Provide 1⁄2 fresh lemon, juice squeezed
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 cup roughly chopped fresh spinach (or 2 cups, depending on how much you love spinach) lol
- Prepare Mini Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- You need 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Get 1 slice white bread (crust removed) and torn into little pieces
- Use 1⁄4 small onion, diced small
- Use salt and pepper
- Use 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- You need 1⁄2 tsp chili flakes
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Fresh parsley
Steps to make "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup":
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients, and form your mini Meatballs.
- Place your meatballs on a baking sheet and cook in oven @ 400°F for 20 min.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large soup pot and add your onion, garlic, carrot, dried herbs and salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Add your white wine and cook for another 2 min.
- Add your chicken broth then allow the liquid to come to a boil. Once it's boiling, add your pastini.
- When the pastini is about 1⁄2 way cooked, add your meatballs to the pot and cook until the pasta is about 90% cooked.
- Finally, add your chopped fresh spinach and juice of half a lemon. (It looks like a lot of spinach at first, but it'll cook down)
- Allow everything to cook throughly (mainly the pasta)
- Serve with fresh parmesan shavings (sadly I didn't have any today) and some crusty Italian bread along side.
If you find this "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.