Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is a thing that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
At this stage we are going to explain to you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. Well to begin with there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. And also by eating apples you could reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one point ought to be sufficient reason for every person to start eating apples.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to locate many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health can significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli blue cheese soup recipe. You can cook broccoli blue cheese soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli blue cheese soup:
- Prepare Ingredients
- Prepare 2 cube (or tsp) chicken stock
- Provide 1⁄2 pinch ground cumin
- Provide 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Prepare 1 pinch cajun seasoning or cayenne pepper
- You need 2 tbsp wheat flour
- Take 2 tbsp corn flour
- Get 60 grams blue cheese
- Take 1⁄2 carrot or parsnip
- Take 30 grams butter
- Use 150 ml heavy cream
- You need 4 cup hot water
- Provide 1 head Broccoli (or 2)
- Use 1⁄2 cup dried potato flakes
Instructions to make Broccoli blue cheese soup:
- Wash and Cut the broccoli head and carrot or parsnip finely
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the carrot finely chopped until butter begins to Brown
- Add finely chopped broccoli head and 2 cups water. I like to cut the outer 'skin' off the stalk and add the soft part off the stalk finely chopped also, but leave it out if you want. Feed the scraps to your rabbit if you have one.
- Add a generous amount of pepper and the chicken stock. add the wheat flour
- Bring to boil for 10 minutes and use a potato masher to mush things up a bit. This step determines the texture of your soup so leave it boiling longer for a thicker smooth soup our shorter for a crunchy thinner soup.
- Add the rest of water and corn flour, add spices and reduce heat.
- Once it's on a gentle simmer to avoid splitting, add cream and blue cheese.
- Add remaining seasoning and potato flakes. Taste the soup to see if anything is missing for your preferences.
- This should easily feed 2 hungry people. Double the recipe for left-overs to freeze or have up to 2 days later (the taste will get stronger).
- Hopefully your wonderful wife is just pulling the flatbread out of the oven about now (mine sure was). Serve and enjoy
If you find this Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.