Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
You will also be able to get a much healthier heart by eating apples. Most of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes fiber, can in fact help to give you a healthy heart. Another one of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. The actual skin of the apple is where most of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be found in an apple. And your best choice is to come across a local farm that grows only organic apples and make sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
I really hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You will be able to locate many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce isle. You will find that your overall health could greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and gnocchi soup recipe. You can cook chicken and gnocchi soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Gnocchi Soup:
- Provide 3 cup half and half (you can use heavy cream or whipping cream)
- Take 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Use 2 tbsp butter or any type of oil (I'm using vegetable oil spread)
- Get 1 carrot, shredded
- Get 1 onion, diced
- Take 1 chicken breast, cubed into bite-sized pieces
- Prepare 1 bunch of baby spinach
- Provide 1 palm-full of dried Italian herbs
- Get salt and pepper (I'm using pink salt and peppercorn)
- Get 4 cup of cold water
- Take 1 packages store-bought gnocchi or you can use a homemade recipe
Instructions to make Chicken and Gnocchi Soup:
- Dice your onion, shred your carrot, and slice your chicken.
- In a large pot, heat your preferred oil on medium-high heat and add your chicken. When all sides of the chicken are seared, add in your flour and coat the chicken. It will absorb all of the oil in the pot and will stick to the bottom of the pot, that is alright! It is FLAVOR, my friends!
- After about 2 minutes of cooking the flour and chicken, add in your carrots and onion. Add in a little salt, just to sweat the carrots and onion.
- After 5 minutes of those veggies working out (sweating and turning translucent), slowly add in your cold water, scraping the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon to loosen up the FLAVOR at the bottom of the pot.
- When your water starts to simmer, add in the cream and stir until it comes to a simmer. (About 5 minutes)
- Remember when I said a "palm-full of dried Italian herbs"? I literally meant it. Add it into the simmering pot and stir to combine. This is also a good time to taste and season your soup. Add in salt and pepper to your liking. Remember to always taste as you go!
- Grab that bunch of spinach and stir it into the soup. It will wilt down in about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, get your gnocchi ready.
- Oh, hey, I have a recipe of potato gnocchi for this occasion! - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365427-potato-gnocchi
- Boil gnocchi according to its instructions and add it to the soup! Voila! You are done! I hope you enjoy!
If you find this Chicken and Gnocchi Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.