Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy chicken pot pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken pot pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent information. Now and then, though, you totally do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish option at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened a great deal. There are lots of salads out there these days. You may also select Chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are lots of healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When selecting your dinner from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken pot pie recipe. To make easy chicken pot pie you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy chicken pot pie:
- Take 1 lb chicken breast tenderloins
- Use 2 cup marsala cooking wine
- You need 1 packages frozen mixed vegetables
- Provide 3 can crescent rolls
- You need 1 can cream of onion
- Get 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- Use 2 can cream of chicken
- Get frozen diced potatoes
- You need salt
- Use black pepper
Instructions to make Easy chicken pot pie:
- Lightly spray large casserole dish with nonstick spray and line bottom and sides with crescent rolls, pressing together seams.
- Cook chicken in skillet with marsala over medium hear, until tender. Chop chicken.
- In a large bowl, mix all cans of soup, chicken and vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste. (don't forget potatoes)
- Spread mixture over bottom crust
- Top with remaining crescent rolls and seal seams and edges, or cut into strips and do a lattice. (I was running short on crescent rolls)
- Bake at 350 for about 45 min or until golden brown.
If you find this Easy chicken pot pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.