Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Hot link potato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot link potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot link potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, you definitely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Milk, juice and also water will be the best selections for beverages. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. One portion of soda pop is eight ounces. That portion may contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. A fast food soda is typically not less than twenty ounces. It is usually a minimum of 30 ounces. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are far better choices.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot link potato soup recipe. To make hot link potato soup you need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot link potato soup:
- Prepare 5 medium potatoes cut in chunks (peeled if you prefer)
- You need 32 oz chicken stock
- Use 1 tsp garlic powder
- Provide 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- You need 1 tsp black pepper
- Use 1 tbsp dried chopped onion
- Use 2 1⁄2 cup milk
- Get 2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- You need 1 cup apple smoked gruyere cheese grated
- Provide 5 Louisiana hot links halved then cut in small chunks
- Use 1 6.5 ounce minced clams (liquid included)
- Take 2 cup corn
- Take 1 salt\pepper to taste
- You need 1 sour cream
Instructions to make Hot link potato soup:
- Add first 6 ingredients to medium pot, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Meanwhile cook hot links in microwave for 3 minutes, stir, cook 3 more minutes, drain off fat.
- When potatoes are finished, mash with potato masher, leaving chunks. Add remaining ingredients bring to boil, simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Taste, adjust seasoning if necessary, top with sour cream and cheese, enjoy!
If you find this Hot link potato soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.