Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
More than likely you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples can benefit an individuals brain. While doing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. It is possible to locate many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. You can have chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Soup:
- Provide 16 oz baby carrots
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- Prepare 28 oz chicken broth
- Use 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Get 1 large potato, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Prepare 6 oz sliced mushrooms
- Use 2⁄3 cup gluten-free flour (or reg flour)
- Use 8 oz canned peas, drained
- Take 1 tsp dried basil
- Take 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Use 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
Instructions to make Chicken Soup:
- Place carrots & celery in crockpot. Set aside 1 cup of chicken broth. Add remaining chicken broth to crockpot. Cover. Cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Add chicken & potato to crockpot. Stir flour into reserved 1 cup broth, then add to crockpot. Add mushrooms, peas, basil, & rosemary. Stir well. Cover. Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Stir in heavy cream. Cover. Cook for an additional 30 minutes. Serve.
If you find this Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.