Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good guidance. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their offerings. Now you can get several different salads. You might get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You could possibly get fruit. There are so many options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When selecting your meal from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you choose to do this you may keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Fundamental reason states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tomato soup with chicken & garlic ravioli recipe. You can have creamy tomato soup with chicken & garlic ravioli using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli:
- Take 375 grams Chicken & garlic ravioli
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup Chopped chives
- Prepare 2 tbsp Chopped parsley
- Get 1 Clive garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 tbsp Chicken gravy powder
- You need 1 tbsp Butter
- Use 3 Rasher bacon, diced
- Prepare 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- You need 1⁄3 cup frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- Prepare 1⁄2 Red capsicum, finely diced
- Use 1 can Tomato soup, (approx 440ml)
- Take 1⁄4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare 300 ml Thickened cream
- Use 2 tbsp Sour cream
- Take 1 Salt & pepper to taste
- Take 3 Tomatoes, chopped
Instructions to make Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli:
- Add water to a large pot- bring to the boil- throw in ravioli- return to boil and cook for 5 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- In the same pot add butter and bacon and cook for for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle on chicken gravy powder and also add mushrooms and garlic. Cook for further 2 mins.
- Now add diced tomato, capsicum and herbs. When tomato is slightly softened add tomato soup, both creams, cheese, spinach and ravioli.
- Heat through, season to taste and serve with toast.
- Not the most healthy meal but damn! It's luscious! Enjoy
If you find this Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.