Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Chicken & Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Chicken & Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken & Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get in a fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their offerings. Now quite a few of them provide salads. You might get chili. Baked potatoes may also be bought. You can choose fruit. There are many wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you order your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Basic reason states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken & pasta recipe. To cook creamy chicken & pasta you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken & Pasta:
- You need 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take 1 lb Chicken, cut into 1" pieces
- Use 1⁄2 cup Onion, julienned
- You need 1 cup Green Bell Pepper, julienned
- You need 1 cup Orange or Yellow Bell Pepper, julienned
- Provide 3 clove Garlic, minced
- Use 1 can Seasoned & diced Tomatoes (such as Hunts Rosemary & Garlic). Drained, SAVE JUICE.
- You need 1 packages Lipton Dry Onion Mushroom mix
- You need 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Take 1 tsp Cavender's Greek Seasoning
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Tony Cachery's Creole Seasoning
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Hickory Bacon Salt
- Provide 1 Salt & pepper, to taste
- You need 1 stick Butter, sliced up
- Provide 2 cup Pasta, cooked al dente (use your favorite kind)
- Get 1 Sour Cream (optional) for top
Steps to make Creamy Chicken & Pasta:
- Cut raw chicken into 1" pieces
- Heat oil in large skillet, add chicken to hot oil & cook for 1 min, turn once & cook for another 1 min.
- Add julienned peppers, onions & garlic to chicken. Cook on low. Meanwhile, drain tomatoes, save juice! Add dry mushroom/onion soup mix to drained juice & combine well.
- Stir into chicken the drained tomatoes & sauce that has dry the onion soup mixed into it. Stir very well & continue to cook on low/medium.
- Gently stir in Cream of Mushroom Soup, Cavendar's, Tony Cachery's, Bacon Salt, salt & pepper.
- Cook on low/medium until consistency is desired (remember the pasta will use up some of the liquid)
- Add sliced butter to create creaminess. Let melt, stir gently.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta per package instructions. Add chopped butter to pasta for extra creaminess.
- Serve Chicken mixture over pasta.
- Add Sour Cream to top if desired
If you find this Creamy Chicken & Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.