Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Rice Pilaf in the Microwave recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Rice Pilaf in the Microwave recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. But at times the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large soda as your beverage adds hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. Usually just one helping of soda is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is typically at the very least twenty ounces. It is most often a minimum of 30 ounces. This means that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Water, fruit juice and also milk, conversely, are better choices.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people produce your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple rice pilaf in the microwave recipe. To cook simple rice pilaf in the microwave you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Rice Pilaf in the Microwave:
- Provide 3 bowls Leftover rice
- Prepare 200 ml Frozen mixed vegetables
- You need 3 large Wiener sausage
- You need 1⁄2 to 1 cubes, Soup stock cubes
- Provide 1 Salt and pepper
- You need 1 tsp Butter or margarine
Steps to make Simple Rice Pilaf in the Microwave:
- Slice the wieners and add them to a heat-resistant bowl with the vegetables. Cover the bowl with cling film and heat it up for 3 minutes in the microwave.
- Add the rice to the bowl as well, along with a crushed soup stock cube and some salt and pepper. Lightly mix everything together, cover it with cling film, and then put it back in the microwave for 2 more minutes.
- While the rice is still hot, add the butter or margarine and mix it in. If you feel that the taste is still a little weak, adjust it with some salt and pepper.
If you find this Simple Rice Pilaf in the Microwave recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.