Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
I am sure you’ve heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples may benefit a persons brain. These studies revealed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And naturally thanks to this component in apples, they’re able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. It is possible to find many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce department. It can definitely help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and vegetable soup recipe. You can cook chicken and vegetable soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- Use 2 Chicken Breasts
- Use 2 Carrots, peeled and sliced
- Take 2 Stalks Celery, sliced
- You need 3 Potatoes, peeled and diced
- Take Sprigs fresh parsley, chives
- Provide Half a tin of Baby Corn
- You need 1 litre Chicken Stock
- Prepare 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- Prepare 1 Litre Water
Instructions to make Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- Place the chicken breasts, carrots, celery, potatoes into a large, deep pan and pour in 1 litre of chicken stock, 1 litre of water and vegetable stock cube in.
- Simmer on a medium heat on stove top for 1½ hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and strain the broth. Save the veg for later. Put the broth back on a high heat and allow to reduce for 15 minutes until there’s about 1 litre left.
- Meanwhile, tear the cooked chicken into long chunks or shred. Once the broth has reduced, throw the vegetables back in the pan with the baby corn, parsley and chives. Simmer for a further 15 minutes
- Serve with crusty Sour Dough bread!
If you find this Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.