Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. Now and then, though, you definitely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Milk, juice as well as water would be the best options for beverages. Drinking a large soda causes hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually an individual serving of soft drinks is merely eight ounces big. That serving typically is made up of at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are at least twenty ounces large. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This ensures that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice and also normal water.
Fundamental logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person produce your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken & dumpling soup recipe. To make homemade chicken & dumpling soup you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Take Chicken Soup
- Prepare 5 clove garlic
- You need 1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp oregano
- Use 3 chicken breasts
- Get 1 quart chicken stock
- Use 2 cup water
- You need 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Take 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Use 1 whatever veggies you'd like (peas, carrots, corn, etc)
- Use 1 cornstarch or flour (to prefered texture)
- Get 1⁄4 cup butter (salted or unsalted)
- Get Dumplings
- Provide 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Provide 2 tsp baking powder
- Provide 1 tsp sugar
- Take 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp margarine
- Take 1⁄2 cup milk
Steps to make Homemade Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Dice up garlic into a fine texture.
- Add cream of chicken soup, chicken stock, water, bouillon cube, salt, pepper, chicken, garlic and veggies to crock pot.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred, place back in crock pot.
- Mix all ingredients for dumplings together. (For thicker dumplings, add more flour)
- Remove some broth from crock pot and place in pan on stove. Bring to a slow boil.
- Lump small amounts of dumpling dough into pan, let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place dumplings and broth back into crock pot, mix together. Add in corn starch if you prefer soup to be on the thicker side.
If you find this Homemade Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.