Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Meatball Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Meatball Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Now just about all of the popular fast food places have widened their menus. There are plenty of salads around now. Chili can be a different option. You could possibly get baked potatoes. Fruit is normally obtainable. There are lots of healthful options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to make a meal consisting of side dishes. This can help you keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican meatball soup recipe. You can cook mexican meatball soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Meatball Soup:
- Provide 1 lb Ground beef, extra lean
- Use 1⁄3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup Milk
- Use 1 tsp Mexican ground Oregano
- Provide 1 tsp Dried parsley
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Garlic salt
- Use 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Use 8 cup Water
- Take 1 1⁄2 cup Baby carrots
- Prepare 1 tbsp Beef bouillon
- Get 1 cup Green taco sauce
- Take 3 cup Left over Spanish rice
Steps to make Mexican Meatball Soup:
- In a medium pot, add the water, carrots and bouillon.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the ground beef, oregano, parsley, garlic salt, bread crumbs and milk.
- Knead the meat with your hands till the everything looks even and well distributed.
- Roll into small meat balls.
- Heat a skillet or frying pan with the oil.
- Sear the meatballs on medium high heat.
- Be sure to seat all sides of the meatballs so they don't fall apart in the broth.
- Gently drop each meatball into the simmering broth.
- Add the taco sauce and the Spanish rice.
- Continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot with shredded cabbage, avocado slices and crushed tortilla chips.
If you find this Mexican Meatball Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.