Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tom Som / spicy and sour fish soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tom Som / spicy and sour fish soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Som / spicy and sour fish soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Your heart is yet another thing which really can be helped by eating apples. More than likely you know that apples have fiber, and that, and some of the various other components of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients will even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also beneficial to promoting heart health. Of course to get all the benefits from apples you will need to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. And your best option is to discover a local farm that grows just organic apples and make sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. One thing you should realize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tom som / spicy and sour fish soup recipe. You can cook tom som / spicy and sour fish soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tom Som / spicy and sour fish soup:
- Use 1 kg fish fillet,or whole fish ,chopped
- You need 700 ml fish stock or any stocck,or water
- Prepare 4 lemongrass / chopped and crushed
- Take 2 sliced of galangal
- Get 6 kaffir lime leaves
- Take 15 fresh hot chili ,crushed
- Use 5 dried chili ,chopped
- You need 8 cherry tomato,or 2 tomato quartered
- Use 8 fresh sour green tamarind,or 2 tabs lime juice
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp tamarind paste
- You need 2 tbsp fishsauce
- Use 6 shallots
- Use 1 bunch each spring onions,corianders,sweet basils
- Use 1 tsp salt to taste
Steps to make Tom Som / spicy and sour fish soup:
- The dish need aroma of herbs in ingredients,so first of all bring those herbs to roast in pan on medium heat until,keep stir to protect from burning
- Meanwhile bring stock to boil with fresh tamarind and tamrind paste,after 5 mins add all roasted herbs,let in boil
- After another 5 mins to let the sour taste come out from both tamarind,start to seasoning soup by fish sauce,then add in fish sliced,let it cook without stir approximately 5 mins for fish pieces,3 mins for sliced fish fillets
- After 5 mins ,add dried chili,taste the soup ,this soup must be mildy sour,spicy and sweet by fresh fish ,add salt if need ,add coriander,spring onion,sweet basil,stir,heat off
- Serve this soup hot with steamed jasmine rice ,garnish with dried chili and sweet basilsl,coriander :)
If you find this Tom Som / spicy and sour fish soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.